LostInPerplexityLostInPerplexity

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

The animation was really smooth and the bright, happy coloration matched the music perfectly! I really enjoyed watching this piece as the story was extremely well thought of which was shown through it's execution!

A masterfully witty/bright animation that I could watch again and again!

At the Door At the Door

Though I can see the similarites that everyone seems to be talking about calling it a wannabee is taking it to the extreme. I, for one, think you have a very distinct style that differentiates from Mr. Firth's quite a lot with everything from coloration/shading to animation/character style. I genuinely loved this little animation and found it to be relatively smooth with lively colors though if creepy was what you were going for, you didn't quite hit the nail on the head. But I could tell that a LOT of work had been put into this and I congratulate you on a job well done!

Spitter Spitter

This was a really fun game! The art was as nice and fluid as the game-play and it wasn't too short nor too long. Great submission!

Brawlin' Sailor Brawlin' Sailor

Oh golly this was amazing! The animations were fairly great considering you made this in four days! I also LOVE the comical twist for the second half! Great job, keep it up!

moonwalk moonwalk

Has a really nice, floaty vibe to it. I could listen to it for hours!

What a great piece for the occasion!

LiberalShimmering responds:

Thanks! Glad you like it.